- Happy Sunday! There are only a few short days left in the month, and the Classic Children’s Literature Event. I can’t believe how time has flown. It still seems like five days should be plenty for more reading. (And I’m hoping to finish up one last book, if not two.)
- Certainly, the group keeps moving along with our reading for the Classic Children’s Literature Event. Since my last update:
- Plethora of Books: Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
- Carissa at Musings of an Introvert: Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski and The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
- Cleo at Classical Carousel: The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- Me: Finn Family Moomintroll by Tove Jansson
- And we mustn’t forget the Wonderful Wizard of Oz RAL:
- Check their posts out!
- Important! If you’ve posted a link that I haven’t listed either above or on the first update or the second, please let me know. I’ve been switching back and forth between a laptop and tablet and have a fear that I’ll miss something, but I don’t wish to leave anyone out.
- Until then, happy reading! May the coming week be full of many children’s classics!
Week’s End Notes (11) – Classic Children’s Literature Edition
Posted by amanda on January 26, 2014