So much is making me happy this week! It’s been a good one!
- Work, in general. I realized this week that I am, at present, completely and totally content with work. I think it’s in large part down to the people I work for (and with). I get along with them well, and they have really made it an appealing place for me. I really feel fortunate and blessed in this.
- The music of Hector Belioz. Specifically, Symphonie fantastique, which I was reintroduced to when I was searching out something instrumental to listen to at work when I needed to concentrate extra on a project. Just simply wonderful.
- The Olympics! Although not a terribly big sports fan, I’ve always been fond of the Olympics, summer or winter. My favorite summer sports include swimming, diving, and gymnastics of which swimming is my favorite.
- Rooting for a local-to-me athlete. Someone from my home county, Carlin Isles, is on the US men’s Rugby Sevens team. I know almost nothing about the sport, but sounds really exciting and I’ll definitely be seeking it out to cheer on Isles.
- Rooting for fellow Kent State University alumni. Two recent students will be competing: William Barnes will represent Puerto Rico in men’s 110 m hurdles and Danniel Thomas will represent Jamaica in women’s shot put. #flashesforever!
- So…I may be a little busy the next couple of weeks. It should be fun!
And you–what’s making you happy this week?