Will you look at that…I not only read six titles for the 2018 edition of Back to the Classics, I posted about them too! Actually, correct that, I finished books 7 and 8 in the past week, but I’m not sure when I’ll get anything written up.
However, six books is all it takes to be considered successful for this challenge (a number I really appreciate), equivalent to one entry in the drawing.
Books finished and their categories/post links:
- A 19th century classic: The Warden (Anthony Trollope)
- A 20th century classic: The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
- A classic by a woman author: Lady Susan (Jane Austen)
- A children’s classic: A Wrinkle in Time (Madeleine L’Engle)
- A classic crime story, fiction or non-fiction: Crooked House (Agatha Christie)
- A classic by an author that’s new to you: Cold Comfort Farm (Stella Gibbons)
(Master list is HERE.)
Karen asks that we include a contact email: simplerpastimes at gmail dot com.